Reports to the CEO
As System76 Director of Web Development, you’re the lead point of contact and communication between the web development team you manage, and the marketing, UX, sales, and business operations teams. You’ll leverage your experience to help internal teams evaluate applications and your project management skill to guide integrations into a cohesive platform for System76’s operations.
System76 will be migrating from a custom ecommerce platform to Shopify Plus. You’ll work with your team to conceptualize, build and implement the application architecture and own the efforts of application strategies and roadmap. Experience with large, multifaceted migrations is required to be successful.
- Manage the System76 web architecture
- Work with the management team to identify company needs
- Assist the management team in platform evaluation
- Manage the web development team
- Plan and execute migration and integration projects while managing priorities for current systems
- Communicate plans and strategies effectively to other teams, including marketing, UX, sales, and business operations
- Other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience managing a web development team
- Experience planning and managing large multifaceted migrations
- Deep understanding of platform integrations
- Proficient in systems architecture
- Ideally solutioning and implementation experience in Shopify Plus
- Excellent communication skills within your internal team, external vendors and with other teams at System76
- $130k to $150k annual
To be considered for this position, send your resume to email@example.com.