As a Customer Service Specialist, you create exceptional brand buying experiences for customers and prospects across a variety of platforms. You’ll answer incoming sales questions about Pop!_OS and System76 hardware. You’ll guide people to the perfect product for their needs.
You’re passionate about computers and open source software. You spend time on Reddit and Twitter espousing the benefits of your favorite Linux distro. You’re positive and constructive. You have a talent for communicating details about technical products in an easy to understand way.
- Answer inbound sales and services questions on internal messaging systems and over the phone
- Follow up and nurture inbound requests from sales quotes, sales questions, marketing campaigns, web leads, and chats
- Assist customers with purchases and create orders
- Identify and introduce larger volume customers to our Account Managers
- Actively participate in social media by answering questions and helping potential customers with purchasing decisions. Guide existing customers that need help to the Support team.
- Assist customers when shipping issues occur and file shipping insurance claims when necessary
- Work with product assembly teams to ensure timely order delivery. Communicate with customers if there is a delay.
- Verify credit card and address information for non-conforming orders
- Work with all departments to satisfy customer requests and provide an exceptional customer service experience
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills and experience:
- Excellent, demonstrable written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about Pop_OS!, Linux, and Open Source software
- Familiarity with computers and computer components
Desirable skills and experience:
- Ability to clearly discuss the merits of Open Source software and hardware
- Experience with social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit)
Salary $18 - $20 per hour + benefits
System76 is the leading provider of Linux laptops, desktops, and servers. System76 offers health benefits, paid vacation, matching 401k, sabbatical and an awesome work environment where smart people are free to create.
To be considered for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org